Based in Hamilton, Ontario
Debris is an atmospheric single-player/co-op adventure game set in a surreal frozen ocean. Trapped in the depths, you must reach the surface to survive. Power is scarce, your team is lost and unusual creatures lurk in the darkness. Escape together or die alone.
Debris has been developed in close collaboration with our amazing Advisory Committee chaired by Dr. Suzanne Archie. Special thanks to Dr. Archie, Dr. Manuela Ferrari, Loretta Hill-Finamore, Jill Dennison and many others for their input on Debris' psychological component.
- Deep storylines dramatically impacted by the choices you make
- Single-player and co-op modes
- A unique underwater setting like nothing you’ve ever seen
- Stunning graphics with dynamic ice and alien bioluminescence
- Living creatures with their own domains, desires and attitudes
- Futuristic weapons and a robotic squid
Teaser trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Blog where we post development updates and such. debristhegame.com.
New video game shows players what it's like to experience psychosis - CBC
Preview article on Debris in CBC News. cbc.ca.
About Moonray Studios
Moonray Studios is an independent digital media studio based proudly in Hamilton, Ontario.
More information on Moonray Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Founder, Creative Director/Designer
Marketing Director, Visual Designer, Audio Director
Director of Finance
Project Lead, Writer
CoBALT Connects (Jeremy Freiburger & Aaron Hutchinson)
Voice Direction and Recording
Voice actor - Ryan
Voice actor - Sonya
Voice actor - Chris